MrXbet Casino €500 welcome bonus + free spins + free bets

MrXbet Casino €500 welcome bonus   free spins   free bets

MrXbet Casino Review

Intro

Are you looking for an online casino with virtual games, live dealer, and sportsbook? We have a good option for you, which is MrXbit Casino! This is a relatively new brand on the market, but the people who create it are very experienced and smart. We can say that it is a perfect blend of innovative technologies, knowledge as well as the classic approach to gambling. And all this is wrapped in a beautiful graphic design, bonuses, promotions and big winnings.

Read our MrXBet review and find out if it's what you're looking for. We hope you will this article very informative and helpful.

General information

MrXbet.com is owned and operated by Business Media World Ltd, with its office in Belize. The company operate under local law as well as have got a license from The Kahnawake Gaming Authority (Canada). With the appropriate permits, the casino can legally operate and offer wagers without tax. In addition, players of this casino have the opportunity to submit a complaint to the casino in the event of such a need. So, safety and fair play in the casino are the basis of their success on the market.

The casino site is designed in such a way that it can be used by both landline and mobile players. This is, of course, a big advantage because we are becoming more and more mobile and overworked and we do not always have access to a desktop computer.

In addition to being an internationally recognized casino, the site is available in many popular languages, including EN, ES, FR, CZ, IT, NO, PT, SE, and TR. As for currencies, they accept payment in euros and US dollars only. Also, they offer a wide range of banking solutions for instant deposits – Boleto, Entropay, Mastercard, Maestro, Moneta.ru, Neteller, Paykasa, Paysafecard, Skrill, Visa, and Todito Cash.

If you want to contact MrXbet support, you have three options: Live Chat, E-mail (support@mrxbet.com) and Web Contact Form. Their customer service is available every day between 9 AM and 9 PM GMT. Plus, they offer an FAQ section with ready-made answers to the most frequently asked questions.

Games and Software

MrXbet Casino is a real gaming kingdom! Every casino game enthusiast will surely find something to play among over 1,000 titles. Such amount of games definitely makes an impression! To help you navigate through this entire collection, the casino took care of the appropriate filters and categories.

As for the gaming sections, MrXbet Casino groups them as follows:

  • Table Games
  • Classic Slots
  • Video Pokers
  • Jackpot Games
  • Scratch Cards
  • Other Games
  • Popular Games
  • Newest Games
  • All Games

If we take into account the filters available on the website, we can use the following:

  • Search box by name
  • Game Vendor
  • Popularity order
  • Alphabetical (A-Z) order

In addition, the casino allows you to choose your preferred display mode for games, including inline, popup, new page, and fullscreen.

If you want to know which virtual games offer the biggest payouts, then, simply visit Casino RTP tab. This table shows a list of games with theoretical return-to-player in percentage. This listing is updated by independent auditors on a regular basis.

Bonuses and Promotions

Since almost everything has been said about MrXbet Casino, we invite you to collect the welcome bonus. We are giving you a 125% bonus up to €500 on your first two deposits:

  • 100% on your first deposit up to €250
  • 25% on your second deposit up to €250

Get your free chips and try hundreds of games powered by Microgaming, NextGen, iSoftBet, BetSoft, Kiron Interactive, Evolution Gaming, XProGaming, Betgames, Ezugi, and others. You're just a click away from big wins!

Do you know that Tuesdays and Wednesdays turn the blues into gold!? Just deposit to MrXbet Casino and play your favourite games. If you lose your funds they will credit you with a massive 30% money back up to €300! As you can see, MrXbet multiplies your chances for big wins. Another, similar, weekly promotion is 20% cash back (on losses) on all deposits during weekends. Plus, there's 50% cash back bonus up to €250 on a monthly basis.

Still hungry for free casino bonuses? OK, here you are! MrXbet Casino rewards every single spin you play! While having fun with the casino games you collect loyalty points to exchange for free cash. The more you bet the more you get!

Verdict

In our opinion, MrXBet Casino passed our exam with flying colours. We have checked almost every corner of this site and everything works perfectly. Of course, there are a few things that we think need improvements, such as no phone support, no cryptocurrencies, no Netent games, and no licenses from Europe. In summary, we can recommend this casino and sportsbook. Our final mark for this website is 8,8/10.

Mr X Bet Casino Review

MrXbet Casino €500 welcome bonus free spins free bets
5 (99.41%) 34 votes